First the car was not starting in the morning but afternoon it was starting .Now does not start at all but the self cranks. Once the car starts it works perfectly, while changing gears and even the idling speed is about 900 aprox,witout any fluctuations
The car cranks but do not start. It is a ECM problem? After many cranks it start on 2002 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Brake lights wont go off, ESC light on, acc pedal stops responding 3/4 min.
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading
- Parking lights stay on. I have to play with the swith about 10 times to turn off
- I'm experiencing over heating issues....it is intermittent .
- My car has lost all power to lights on the driver side. My head lights do work