Can anyone tell me how they are replaced
The bulbs for the license plate are burn out. on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2004 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($264 - 526) in Laveen, AZ
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Worland, WY
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Perrysville, OH
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($318 - 489) in Bridgehampton, NY
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($297 - 410) in Placerville, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,035 - 1,226) in Redwood, MS