It doesn't happen all the time, but when you hit the brakes hard it does happen.
The brake pedal seems to push back against you, which makes it hard to stop on 1997 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- I have a 99 GMC Yukon and I keep getting fault codes p0101, p0171, p0174 codes.
- I get code P0301 Cylinder 1 misfire but no check engine light.
- My yukon starts to get hot when i sit in traffic or pull my boat with a/c runing
- Dont know whats wrong makes loke a rubing sound and then tump frou nt end
- can i switch out my 245/70 R17 for 275/45 R20
1997 GMC Yukon Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($150 - $221) in Roopville, GA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($213 - $418) in Nisland, SD
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lake Placid, NY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($254 - $403) in Kanawha Falls, WV
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($892 - $954) in Morristown, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($77 - $97) in Antlers, OK