It doesn't happen all the time, but when you hit the brakes hard it does happen.
The brake pedal seems to push back against you, which makes it hard to stop on 1997 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Brake lights not working ,bulbs are ok but I don't know fuse location no panel
- 1996 GMC Yukon 4x4 Push-Button Selector Lights Are All On
- How do you turn off the driver seat settings?
- Why does it sound and feel like something is about to fall from the front tires
- 2005 Yukon just picked up after 3-2 Solenoid replacement & front a/c malfunction