These are no brackets manufactured by Dodge for this model, and I have not found an after-market version on the web. I have been referred to junk yards, but junk cars in my small town in southern Alaska are all re-cycled to outside salvagers. Any help?
The brackets that attach the rear springs are rusted out. Replacements? on 1995 Dodge Caravan
Asked by for the 1995 Dodge Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- replace lost key
- Can you drive with no power steering fluid if you clamp a broken line?
- Put new fuel pump on and filter but not getting fuel to motor have checked all l
- I have a problem with my alternator belt staying on what can cause this
- I have a small flashing red light on top of the temperature gage,what's that??
1995 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Doswell, VA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($134 - $187) in Eureka, UT
- AC Compressor Replacement ($536 - $735) in Robinson, KS
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hume, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($899 - $959) in Deerfield, WI
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($572 - $953) in Minneapolis, KS