it's located on the center console
the botton labeled 2nd gear transmission start, what is it for? on 1996 Pontiac Firebird
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Firebird Questions
- Having any electrical/power issue, please help!!
- Security light/VATS system. Please help $$$
- Okay so my security light is on car will not start I bought a new lock cylinder
- No power to the obd2 outlet cig fuse is good what's my problem
- 2002 Firebird. GM 3800 series 2 V6 engine. Clouds of white smoke and shuddering.
1996 Pontiac Firebird Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($240 - 279) in Richmond, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($268 - 346) in Greenleaf, WI
- Brake Drum Replacement ($367 - 576) in Bells, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($252 - 320) in Indian Valley, VA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($566 - 601) in Petrolia, PA
- Emission System Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Sayreville, NJ