My bottom pully is keeps getting slack so i went and bought an hamallic balance, so i had the one on my car taken off which didnt have any teeth,So the new hamallic balance which had teeth so someone said i need a crankshaft because my old hamillic balance was smooth. My question does the crankshaft suppose to be smooth or have teeth? (I hope i explain it well)
The bottom pully on 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Can the below problem I stated be true please help. Thnx
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.