My bottom pully is keeps getting slack so i went and bought an hamallic balance, so i had the one on my car taken off which didnt have any teeth,So the new hamallic balance which had teeth so someone said i need a crankshaft because my old hamillic balance was smooth. My question does the crankshaft suppose to be smooth or have teeth? (I hope i explain it well)
The bottom pully on 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.