My bottom pully is keeps getting slack so i went and bought an hamallic balance, so i had the one on my car taken off which didnt have any teeth,So the new hamallic balance which had teeth so someone said i need a crankshaft because my old hamillic balance was smooth. My question does the crankshaft suppose to be smooth or have teeth? (I hope i explain it well)
The bottom pully on 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
- Can i rebuild my ignition switch so it doesn't die
- When driving the front will start shaking but will stop and go for days ?