I am having trouble getting the bolt out and not sure what kind of threads I am working with. Don't want to damage the bolt or the crank shaft. Advise left or right? Thank you
the bolt holding the vibration damper is it a left or right hand thread? on 1991 Mercedes-Benz 190E
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 190E Questions
- Cranking but wont start. It sparks but presure at throttle body.
- Motor cuts off when the car goes around a corner
- Car won't start , I put gas in the car and now it will not start
- I put gas in car and it started s smoking and cut off it will not start
- Within a minute of turning of the engine there starts a significantly loud noise tack, tack; tack coming from the ABS box. No warning lights or codes; no problems with braking or noises whilst driving.