I turn the knob and sometimes can hear a clicking noise but no blower which means no heat and no defroster and living in new england this is not a good thing hope u can help
the blower on my heater does not work on 1997 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ck all fuses then pwr to blower motor.if blower motor has pwr but doesn't work repl motor
1 answerNovember 15, 2015
1 answerSeptember 29, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.