I turn the knob and sometimes can hear a clicking noise but no blower which means no heat and no defroster and living in new england this is not a good thing hope u can help
the blower on my heater does not work on 1997 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ck all fuses then pwr to blower motor.if blower motor has pwr but doesn't work repl motor
1 answerNovember 15, 2015
1 answerSeptember 29, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.