The blower on my car will not shut off unless I remove the fuse. I need help finding out what the problems is and where i can get fix at reasonable price before returning to the dealership, or is it best to go back to dealership.
The Blower on my car will not shut off . on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answerNovember 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($186 - 253) in Lindsay, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($348 - 469) in Humboldt, KS
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($178 - 238) in Johns Island, SC
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Parmelee, SD
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,232 - 1,949) in Pearlington, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($682 - 729) in Sandstone, WV