The blower motor does not work. Could it be the switch or a fuse? It was intermittent but now doesn't come on at all.
The blower motor doesn't work. on 1991 Buick Regal
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod,
February 13, 2014
Check ALL fuses to start with. More likely the blower resistor or blower motor.
1 answerApril 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Seat wiring harness caused rear speaker malfunction
- How do I know if this car was a recal
- Sputters between 59-65, code Lean, can't give it full throttle
- The diagnostic code says p2261 that the turbo charge by pass value stuck
- AC won't start up because the exterior temp readout reads at 38 below most of