The blower motor does not work. Could it be the switch or a fuse? It was intermittent but now doesn't come on at all.
The blower motor doesn't work. on 1991 Buick Regal
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod ,
February 13, 2014
Check ALL fuses to start with. More likely the blower resistor or blower motor.
This week's top 10
1991 Buick Regal Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($482 - 692) in Millersburg, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($286 - 714) in Saronville, NE
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($376 - 945) in Georgetown, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($156 - 228) in Freedom, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($215 - 1,185) in Byesville, OH
- Horn Replacement ($76 - 243) in Uniontown, PA