The blower motor does not work. Could it be the switch or a fuse? It was intermittent but now doesn't come on at all.
The blower motor doesn't work. on 1991 Buick Regal
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod,
February 13, 2014
Check ALL fuses to start with. More likely the blower resistor or blower motor.
1 answerApril 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Why won't my windows work unless I turn the right signal on then they pulse
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?