The blower motor does not work. Could it be the switch or a fuse? It was intermittent but now doesn't come on at all.
The blower motor doesn't work. on 1991 Buick Regal
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod,
February 13, 2014
Check ALL fuses to start with. More likely the blower resistor or blower motor.
1 answerApril 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Why is my driver side headlight out
- my car gear stay stuck for 30 minutes when i crank up my car and the key dont go
- infotainment system quit Checked radio fuses 4/5 ok. Reconnect batt wrked 4aday
- what cause the spark plugs to blow out of motor then motor starts smoking
- Is the transmission drain plug with ridges or without if it has blown out.