All is working right now, but noisy. Since single belt is connected to other major systems, how can I avoid a costly repair when I do not care about having AC, but have to replace the bearing before it freezes up?
The bearings on the ac compressor are worn; is there an economical solution? on 1999 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days