All is working right now, but noisy. Since single belt is connected to other major systems, how can I avoid a costly repair when I do not care about having AC, but have to replace the bearing before it freezes up?
The bearings on the ac compressor are worn; is there an economical solution? on 1999 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
1999 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,586 - 2,193) in Millville, CA
- 80,000 Mile Service ($120 - 178) in Glen Jean, WV
- 60,000 Mile Service ($559 - 751) in Woods Hole, MA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Heron Lake, MN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($210 - 264) in Welch, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($618 - 869) in Bartonsville, PA