All is working right now, but noisy. Since single belt is connected to other major systems, how can I avoid a costly repair when I do not care about having AC, but have to replace the bearing before it freezes up?
The bearings on the ac compressor are worn; is there an economical solution? on 1999 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
- Where can I get a replacement bolt that is part of the water pump housing and is hollow with holes in it connecting one of the coolant lines to the water pump
- Must replace a blower motor and control unit. Are there any specific tests, too?
- my battery is very hot, it killed every battery I tried (4)
- What does bad vs good look like