Is there an easy solution to this problem?
The battery is not stable; it moves around when it's driven. on 2002 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- it sounds like a u joint but only happens when you pull up or back up ocassionay
- Problem with my 2003 Ford F-150 4.6 L V8.
- If the test code says 420 right bank cat is bad does it mean it needs replaced
- If you get a 420 code says rigt cat.bad does it always that needs replaced
- replaced engine and it starts right up but sounds like a major vac leak and will
2002 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($323 - $423) in Goodman, MO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Smithfield, RI
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($127 - $178) in Dundee, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - $272) in Hagerhill, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($284 - $389) in Clearfield, UT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($121 - $184) in Shawmut, ME