Is there an easy solution to this problem?
The battery is not stable; it moves around when it's driven. on 2002 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
2002 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Goodman, MO
- AC Condenser Replacement ($374 - 667) in Smithfield, RI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($306 - 442) in Dundee, OH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 451) in Hagerhill, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($299 - 874) in Clearfield, UT
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($77 - 153) in Shawmut, ME