disconnected the battery during another repair and now it shifts hard first to second. will it relearn the shift patterns?
the battery disconnected and now it shifts hard first to second on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
- Traction control light abs light n engine light all came on at once
2004 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($550 - 735) in Johnsonville, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($154 - 198) in Hilger, MT
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($241 - 324) in Lynn, AR
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Darling, MS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 41) in Leeper, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($63 - 76) in Holland, MA