disconnected the battery during another repair and now it shifts hard first to second. will it relearn the shift patterns?
the battery disconnected and now it shifts hard first to second on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2004 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($135 - 202) in Johnsonville, IL
- 127,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Hilger, MT
- Brake Pad Replacement ($189 - 321) in Lynn, AR
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($157 - 278) in Darling, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($192 - 228) in Leeper, PA
- Horn Replacement ($119 - 132) in Holland, MA