disconnected the battery during another repair and now it shifts hard first to second. will it relearn the shift patterns?
the battery disconnected and now it shifts hard first to second on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2004 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($242 - 415) in Johnsonville, IL
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hilger, MT
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($133 - 208) in Lynn, AR
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,295 - 1,856) in Darling, MS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($239 - 269) in Leeper, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($44 - 56) in Holland, MA