What's the common cause for backup sensors to stop working? Seems like it stopped giving me the first beeps and now no beeps at all. Just stopped working. Fuse? Wiring loose? A bad sensor? And where do I take it to be fixed besides the dealer in Jacksonville, Florida? Thanks in advance for answers.
The backup sensory (proximity) sensors stopped working (no beeps). on 2009 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather