What's the common cause for backup sensors to stop working? Seems like it stopped giving me the first beeps and now no beeps at all. Just stopped working. Fuse? Wiring loose? A bad sensor? And where do I take it to be fixed besides the dealer in Jacksonville, Florida? Thanks in advance for answers.
The backup sensory (proximity) sensors stopped working (no beeps). on 2009 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy