What's the common cause for backup sensors to stop working? Seems like it stopped giving me the first beeps and now no beeps at all. Just stopped working. Fuse? Wiring loose? A bad sensor? And where do I take it to be fixed besides the dealer in Jacksonville, Florida? Thanks in advance for answers.
The backup sensory (proximity) sensors stopped working (no beeps). on 2009 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test
- 3 dash lights come on and off together: battery, ABS, yellow car with lights
- a valve is tapping on the engine in my toyota camry what can i do to stop it .