now the rear end will not lift at all.when i start the suv i can hear the the pump tring to lift the backend but it stays dropped.what should i look for to fix problem and where are locations of parts tobe replaced.
the backend of my suv would lower while driving then lift back up when restarted on 2005 Buick Rainier
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Shifter slides through all gears. How do we it?
- How much does it cost to convert the rear suspension to coil springs.
- My rear lift gate electronically opens only when it's in a good mood (no keyhole). All the other doors open fine. How much does it cost to fix. Or, can I do it myself?
- my rainier does not seem to be in awd. When it snowed i got stuck in my drive
- The only speaker working is the center one from the dash. nothing else is. why?