The red light flashes when backing, but no other warning appears. How is this corrected? How much could it cost to repair?
The back up sensor does not work. on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerDecember 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
- When I start my car the Fuel and the temperature Gauges reverse. Why?
- it is the rear tie rod end that i am having the problem with. not the front.