The red light flashes when backing, but no other warning appears. How is this corrected? How much could it cost to repair?
The back up sensor does not work. on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2002 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($193 - 346) in Beaufort, NC
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($159 - 357) in Philadelphia, TN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Summit, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Kerr, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($254 - 290) in Round Mountain, NV
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 77) in Louisburg, MO