The back left tyre is slanted and there dossent look straight when u observe frrom the back
The back left tyre is slightly slanted on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in New Oxford, PA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($128 - 166) in Del Rio, TN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($191 - 258) in Park Rapids, MN
- 120,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in Akron, AL
- Horn Replacement ($95 - 146) in Cannelton, IN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($132 - 451) in Graymont, IL