is there a electronic shift sensor? can't it be replaced? I'm considering buying this vehicle and trying to estimate if it is worth my time
the automatic transmission wont shift unless you shift manually on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1994 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in South Pomfret, VT
- 105,000 Mile Service ($43 - 126) in Chemung, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - 187) in Hoyt, KS
- Fuel Filter Change ($77 - 103) in Oak Park, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($993 - 1,115) in Welch, OK
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($393 - 485) in Fort Lupton, CO