In the past I would keep lights on in position 2 this would turn the lights on automatically when truck was started and automatically turn off when car was off and I opened the driver's door Now they just stay on when I turn the truck off and open the door I have to turn them off manually I just had to replace the battery because it died probably because I didn't notice the problem and left the lights on The alternator is fine just had that checked What do you think the problem is Fuse or wiring?
The automatic light system wont work on 2005 Toyota Tacoma
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- if am a second own but there a recall on my ball joints and my just broke on my way home do I qulifie still
- my transmission doesn't engage like the linkage isn't attached. I replaced the engine and a rebuilt torque converter from pdg. I start the engine and shift and theres nothing. whats going on?
- 2004 tacoma transmission slow to shift to second gear
- view car notes stop working Why??
- Drivers side door will not open. Tried using key, opening from inside & outside, no success.