In the past I would keep lights on in position 2 this would turn the lights on automatically when truck was started and automatically turn off when car was off and I opened the driver's door Now they just stay on when I turn the truck off and open the door I have to turn them off manually I just had to replace the battery because it died probably because I didn't notice the problem and left the lights on The alternator is fine just had that checked What do you think the problem is Fuse or wiring?
The automatic light system wont work on 2005 Toyota Tacoma
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- my truck will not crank cold it acts like it's out of gas but once you crank it
- WHILE DRIVING TO WORK I JUST LOST ALL MY GEARS. NO PARK, NO REVERSE ?
- My 98 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4+4 V6 has an error code 55 ABS actuator out can't find
- Clutch pedal went to floor
- Check engine for Copland sensor after I replace a new one