No matter what buttons I push, nothing works. No red lts will come on on any other button. Any ideas?
The Automatic button on my 94 SL500 has a red lt on, on it. Nothing works on it on 1994 Mercedes-Benz SL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- What is ac outlet in the trunk for? Can I use it for winter storage of car?
- Where is the Relay located for the secondary air injection Pump
- My sl500 makes a long beep , about 3-4 seconds long and about 5-6 seconds apart
- Lights blink with Key fab, but does not unlock or lock; engine acts locked out.
- Right side is lowered after being parked for a week
1994 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($368 - 633) in Catherine, AL
- 112,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Tatum, NM
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($610 - 755) in Ovando, MT
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,364 - 1,686) in Hanover, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($699 - 791) in Alberta, MN
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($96 - 123) in Haddam, CT