What could be the problem, and how do you service this? After awhile the lite will go out.
The auto trac lite comes on , on this Impala, It says to service the auto trac. on 2005 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2005 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Deer Lodge, MT
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($88 - 112) in Springtown, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in San Lucas, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($411 - 524) in Blackey, KY
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($170 - 192) in Macks Creek, MO
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($291 - 323) in New Auburn, WI