IS THERE A CHEAPER WAY TO GET THE CAR GOING AGAIN?
THE ANTI-THEFT DEVICE WON'T ALLOW THE CAR TO START. HOW DO I GET CAR RUNNING? on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1991 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($226 - 323) in Portal, ND
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($95 - 241) in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($874 - 1,192) in Geneva, NE
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($107 - 244) in East Berne, NY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($252 - 345) in Osakis, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($519 - 566) in Wishram, WA