I a noisy alternator to be expected?
The alternator was very noisy. Repaced it with a rebuilt and still to much noise on 2001 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- My car lis leaking coolant and motor oil leak . Should i take it to the Jaguar D
- What needs to be checked when you get an error message for a park brake fault?
- restriced profromance, indicators light, amber in color, started after adding ga
- Tested Generator, battery and cables. All Good. Why won't Battery charge
- How can fuel leak into the crankcase other than threw leaking fuel injectors?
2001 Jaguar XJ8 Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,476 - 1,822) in Winnisquam, NH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($254 - 440) in Fairland, IN
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($551 - 876) in Los Banos, CA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($75 - 97) in Bunker Hill, WV
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,026 - 1,085) in Columbus, NJ
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($330 - 338) in Turkey Creek, LA