The engine light is on too.
The alarm wires were cut. There's a short now. What could it be?? on 1995 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1995 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($261 - $342) in Greenwood, WI
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Edison, NJ
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($387 - $447) in Altura, MN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($446 - $1,339) in Colburn, ID
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($271 - $303) in High Point, MO
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($149 - $189) in Pluckemin, NJ