The car is parked on our driveway away from the road, and if the doors are locked either with the remote or manually, the alarm goes off from time to time for no reason. It also happens in parking lots; the battery is quite new in both the car and the remote. No-0ne seems able to figure out how to fix it.
the alarm goes off when the doors are locked for no reason on 2005 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2005 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Dry Prong, LA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($419 - 529) in Philmont, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($101 - 143) in Hillister, TX
- 7,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Dryden, VA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($106 - 113) in Hinkle, KY
- Battery Replacement ($141 - 161) in Eddyville, NE