The car is parked on our driveway away from the road, and if the doors are locked either with the remote or manually, the alarm goes off from time to time for no reason. It also happens in parking lots; the battery is quite new in both the car and the remote. No-0ne seems able to figure out how to fix it.
the alarm goes off when the doors are locked for no reason on 2005 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 2005 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- where does spring go on fuel filler door
- my car loses acceleration and then bucks catches and then lurches forward
- brake & tail lights stay on after car is off and lights are not turned on
- WHY: Car starts but stalls after 2 or 3 seconds. No check engine light.
- S light staying on, TCU blinking 4 long and then one short quick one?
2005 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($547 - $755) in Dry Prong, LA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($98 - $114) in Philmont, NY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - $97) in Hillister, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - $61) in Dryden, VA
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($147 - $427) in Hinkle, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($264 - $313) in Eddyville, NE