This accured after removing the baby car seat on the back seat left side.
The airbag light is on. on 2004 Honda Element
Verified for the Honda Element81 reports
3 answersFebruary 17, 2015
1 answerOctober 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- The key will not turn in the ignition.
- Still making buzzing noise after replcing parts. What do I need to check next?
- How difficult is it to replace the cabin air filter for a layperson?
- My element makes a buzzing sound during acceleration. Right rear. Maybe diff?
- When trying to start my element, clutch is engaged , but I get a buzzing noise
2004 Honda Element Estimates
- Maintenance Service A ($29 - 66) in Atlantic Mine, MI
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($145 - 246) in Pattersonville, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($477 - 641) in Fort Loudon, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($328 - 471) in Lake Villa, IL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($464 - 477) in Armstrong, TX
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($174 - 198) in Pinehurst, MA