whats the going rate the front doesnt raise when i start it up
the air shaft line that makes the car raise up when you start it has a leak on 2000 Mercedes-Benz S500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- There is "SRS" lit up on my dash. Wat does it mean and wat causes it?
- I'm loosing oil after air compressor went out
- My heater blows in front hot but in the back it blows cold. Why is that?
- Cuts off at lights and stop signs
- i need sway bar & links, control arms and caster bushings. which is most crucial
2000 Mercedes-Benz S500 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($492 - $1,917) in Ottertail, MN
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Attica, MI
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($369 - $462) in Keene, OH
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($155 - $197) in Terrell, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($258 - $293) in Arlington, KS
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Emmett, KS