shop will charge $79.99 to evacuate and recharge ac and 1.0 freon. There is a hose leak and will charge $169.99 for the hose assembly (part no.TE200175. Is this reasonable?
The air in the air conditiong system was was not running very cold. My repair on 2000 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
- Rear power door lock not locking or unlocking work by hand but not power
- wont start after overnight. had cam and crank sensors replaced. didn't work.