I had the face plate replaced. Now the air only comes on when I have the fan switch on #4, but even then after a while it turns off and I have to turn it back on.
The air conditioning seems to turn itself on and off. on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Code POC32 is it connected with the new Battery Module that was just replaced?
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin