I had the face plate replaced. Now the air only comes on when I have the fan switch on #4, but even then after a while it turns off and I have to turn it back on.
The air conditioning seems to turn itself on and off. on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Car produces a deep rumple at 60 to 65 mph - approximately 2000 rpm. Cause?
- Changed fuse panel on pass side. Now I have nothing
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve
- Reduced Engine Power & Service StabiloTrac messages. What causes this? Solution?