I had the face plate replaced. Now the air only comes on when I have the fan switch on #4, but even then after a while it turns off and I have to turn it back on.
The air conditioning seems to turn itself on and off. on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What is the difference in generation 1 and generation 2 rear knuckles
- will not start
- when I start my 2003 Chevy Malibu it makes a loud knocking noise.
- How would you know the differences if misfiring because of a coil pack or valve
- So I have a p.o. code 128 and 118 I have replaced thermostat, ECT sensor, and
2000 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Ahoskie, NC
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($220 - $438) in Bangor, WI
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($89 - $142) in Athens, IN
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($524 - $809) in Stanford, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($78 - $89) in Zacata, VA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($58 - $95) in Durham, CT