the air conditioner works fine occasionally, I never know when it will be working. The rest of the time it just blows out warm air. it had refrigerant added but that didn't seem to help. The mechanic said he would need to practically take the system out to find out what was wrong and it would be expensive so I just said no. Isn't there some way to find the problem without spending a lot of money?
the air conditioner in my car only works sporadically. on 2001 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2001 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Ledger, MT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($176 - 221) in Foss, OK
- Heater Hose Replacement ($167 - 223) in Concho, AZ
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Chickasaw, OH
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($501 - 625) in Watkinsville, GA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Teterboro, NJ