the air conditioner works fine occasionally, I never know when it will be working. The rest of the time it just blows out warm air. it had refrigerant added but that didn't seem to help. The mechanic said he would need to practically take the system out to find out what was wrong and it would be expensive so I just said no. Isn't there some way to find the problem without spending a lot of money?
the air conditioner in my car only works sporadically. on 2001 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2001 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($55 - 72) in Ledger, MT
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Foss, OK
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($262 - 308) in Concho, AZ
- Radiator Replacement ($551 - 715) in Chickasaw, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($207 - 321) in Watkinsville, GA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($249 - 313) in Teterboro, NJ