The doors dont work to change air flow to Mid or Floor. I've checked vacuum lines and appear to have vacuum to the control unit. Is it my electronic climate control? This occurred after I installed a new engine. At the same time I cant get the ecurity alarm to clear.
The air conditioner compreswsor works fine and cold air from the defroster. on 1997 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1997 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in South Cairo, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Waterford, OH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($418 - 682) in Warren, MI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Linneus, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($349 - 414) in Belgium, WI
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($297 - 478) in Outing, MN