At first I was not able to turn the knob to adjust the speed or turn it off. After I turned the car off, was able to turn the knob. But no air is blowing out.
the air conditioner blower quit working. on 2009 Toyota Corolla
1 answerJuly 16, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2009 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($349 - 406) in Hubbard, TX
- Heater Core Replacement ($773 - 1,141) in Belfast, ME
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($108 - 219) in Lusk, WY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($364 - 569) in Gardena, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($417 - 550) in Dewart, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($271 - 303) in Highgate Center, VT