At first I was not able to turn the knob to adjust the speed or turn it off. After I turned the car off, was able to turn the knob. But no air is blowing out.
the air conditioner blower quit working. on 2009 Toyota Corolla
1 answerJuly 16, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?