At first I was not able to turn the knob to adjust the speed or turn it off. After I turned the car off, was able to turn the knob. But no air is blowing out.
the air conditioner blower quit working. on 2009 Toyota Corolla
1 answerJuly 16, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2009 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($144 - 191) in Hubbard, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($259 - 630) in Belfast, ME
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($333 - 428) in Lusk, WY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($525 - 755) in Gardena, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($224 - 469) in Dewart, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($791 - 915) in Highgate Center, VT