the air only blows cold on the drivers side.
the air condition only blow cold on drivers side of car.Why on 2003 BMW 325i
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by helpfull4u ,
July 12, 2012
The vents are probably closed on other side. Double check
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($156 - 210) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Charlotte, MI
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($506 - 722) in Fenton, IA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,191 - 2,583) in Bolinas, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($155 - 175) in Finleyville, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($94 - 207) in Amboy, WA