the air only blows cold on the drivers side.
the air condition only blow cold on drivers side of car.Why on 2003 BMW 325i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by helpfull4u ,
July 12, 2012
The vents are probably closed on other side. Double check
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($650 - 827) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($181 - 326) in Charlotte, MI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($581 - 733) in Fenton, IA
- Thermostat Replacement ($252 - 383) in Bolinas, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($256 - 307) in Finleyville, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($201 - 247) in Amboy, WA