Turn air temp all the down to cool but it still doesn't cool.
The air blows but does not cool on the air conditioner. on 1999 Nissan Altima
1 answerAugust 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Where is the oxygen sensors
- The heat when turned on, doesn't get hot. It's only warm.
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.