The Car has ben sitting for about two year. I put a battery in it and nothing start; it continues to sit on the ground.What do i do,or can i do?
The air bag suspension won't start on 1991 Lincoln Continental
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- My ride is sitting low at the back. Feeling every bump. What do I do?
- My ac blows cold then couple mins later it blows hot then back cold again
- 1965 L continental. Air conditioner does not work when car is idling.
- My sister was driving thru town and it sputtered and died. Now it won't start.
- Compressor locked up what to do?