the airbag man is on and the guy at the garage told me it has something to do with the passenger seat belt and the circuit code...does this sound right?
The air bag man is on... on 2003 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- was driving the car just stop running try to two time start but battery was died
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- o/d light flashed on and off then smoke come from under bonnet and back of car
- location neutral safety switch
- will replacing the pcm and not flashing it to the vehicle mess up transmission?
2003 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($407 - 532) in Lavina, MT
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($659 - 836) in Hardy, KY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($244 - 339) in Texarkana, TX
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($136 - 229) in Southside, WV
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($330 - 589) in Tracy, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($160 - 182) in Bloomington, ID