the accelerator peddle stick first thing in morning on 2004 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- My car starts runs for awhile then shuts off, then it won't start. Help.........
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
2004 Kia Optima Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($215 - 372) in Schuyler, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($392 - 504) in Morrisonville, NY
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($69 - 102) in Villa Maria, PA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Taylor, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($285 - 328) in Gepp, AR
- Battery Cable Replacement ($254 - 361) in Randallstown, MD