It happened when I had to really press on the gas. I noticed the frayed wires then. Now the cable accelerator has snapped. It seems like something I can repair myself.
The accelerator cable has snapped.Can I get help online? on 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?