It happened when I had to really press on the gas. I noticed the frayed wires then. Now the cable accelerator has snapped. It seems like something I can repair myself.
The accelerator cable has snapped.Can I get help online? on 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How do you replace the rear brake drums on this vehicle?
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do