The AC works. It blows cold on your feet, the front wind shield, the back seat vents. Just not on the front seat vents. I think it is something to do with a silenoid not switching. But I don't have any Idea where it would be.
The AC wont blow in front, directly on the driver or passenger. Only in back. on 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems(18)
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair Estimates
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Q&A(234)
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls(2)
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Shops
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews(14)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- How do I fix error code B0004 on a 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 5.3L engine.
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($331 - 530) in Davidsonville, MD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($316 - 668) in Ivins, UT
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Swanton, MD
- 100,000 Mile Service ($352 - 493) in Bunkie, LA
- Engine Coolant Expansion Tank Replacement ($134 - 154) in Lapel, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($110 - 123) in Presto, PA