In summer at temps above 75 the a/c on drivers side cools at stops and warms after take off. Also in tunnels or under passes it cools until you drive back into sunlight. Passenger side is fine. Temp setting doesn't matter.
the a/c to blows warm air on the drivers side in sunlight or high ext temp on 2000 Mercedes-Benz S430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- why does the a/c work fine and suddenly blow hot air and the cooling fan stay on
- What causes the abs and esp light to come on allowing the car to only go 30mph?
- The car is riding sluggish and bubbling when I press gas.
- How much does it cost typically to repair or replace brake pads in the front and in the back only
- Is there a possibility to refurbish a command module that does not retain addresses on navigation system?