In summer at temps above 75 the a/c on drivers side cools at stops and warms after take off. Also in tunnels or under passes it cools until you drive back into sunlight. Passenger side is fine. Temp setting doesn't matter.
the a/c to blows warm air on the drivers side in sunlight or high ext temp on 2000 Mercedes-Benz S430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- Car got wet because of flood. Didn't go thru water. Car won't start.
- How do i replace the wiper motor?
- S430 2004 car keeps braking by itself. Every 15 secs. Then in jerk back.
- y does the air conditioner randomly cut off does the amount of gas play a roll
- Esp and bas i cant shift out of park how can i fix this