The AC and power windows just stop working at the same time. They then start working again. This has also happened with the cruise control but not at the same time as the windows and AC. The problem has occurred 3 times in the last 4 months.
The AC stops working and the power windows also stop working at the same time. on 2005 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
2005 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($278 - 658) in Walloon Lake, MI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Olden, TX
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($141 - 178) in Presque Isle, MI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($269 - 420) in Wellersburg, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($629 - 729) in Groveland, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($99 - 124) in Wewahitchka, FL