Wife took the car to have an oil change 2 days ago. Auto shop also replaced the coolant. I need a list of possible symptoms to look for so I can diagnose the problem.
The AC quit working in my car. What could be the problem? on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($318 - 537) in Orangeville, UT
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($90 - 120) in Paradise, MT
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Aguanga, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($150 - 445) in Pickerington, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($341 - 380) in Puerto Real, PR