it is blowing hot all of the time. Freon is full, compressor is on. We changed the heater control valve and it still does the same thing.
the a/c in a 04 ml500 is not blowing cold. The compressor is on and full on 2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- My rear left turn signal warning light is on. how do I fix it?
- Head lamps would not work n just replace Sam module
- Will the brake fluid leak if I remove the brake pressure sensor?
- where can i get a transmission for my mercedes for a good price not too high
- what cause the bas esp light comes on thin the brakes are apply by them selves
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($782 - 1,212) in Ericson, NE
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($412 - 559) in Parrott, VA
- Air Filter Replacement ($57 - 79) in Kasigluk, AK
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($483 - 646) in Winamac, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($874 - 916) in Windsor, OH
- Horn Replacement ($252 - 273) in Ridge Farm, IL