it is blowing hot all of the time. Freon is full, compressor is on. We changed the heater control valve and it still does the same thing.
the a/c in a 04 ml500 is not blowing cold. The compressor is on and full on 2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- Head lamps would not work n just replace Sam module
- Will the brake fluid leak if I remove the brake pressure sensor?
- where can i get a transmission for my mercedes for a good price not too high
- what cause the bas esp light comes on thin the brakes are apply by them selves
- None of the gauges on my dashboard are working, what might the problem be?