it comes on everymornig no proplem.but when i turn off the car and restart it fan motor doesnt come on untill i hit a couple of times
the a/c fan motor sometimes doesnt come on have to hit a couple of times for it. on 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2005 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- 42,000 Mile Service ($201 - 296) in Union, ME
- 60,000 Mile Service ($256 - 366) in Coffeen, IL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($264 - 366) in North Chicago, IL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Mount Union, PA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Brainard, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($564 - 792) in Nashville, GA