When I turn it to hot it goes to heater, but when I turn it to cold the air is not cold. The rear ac works perfectly blowing very cold air.
The ac does not switch from hot to cold. When I turn the knob to cold. on 1998 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Truck has a humming sound Iberia engine compartment when vehicle is turned off
- have code P0345 & P0349 how fix the problem?
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.