the compressor will go off and start blowing warm air then after a while it will kick back on and so on , the low and high pressure are good and I replaced the inline compressor switch , I was told their was a temp sensor by the evaporator could that be the problem ?
The ac comes on first thing when you start the car then after 15 to 20 minutes on 2011 Kia Sportage
Asked by for the 2011 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- How many fuel injectors are there in my Kia Sportage 2002, 4, cyl.
- Whining noise from transmission area between 30-70 mph, what could this be?
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
2011 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($117 - $154) in Waco, GA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($236 - $305) in Bandy, VA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($141 - $183) in Lakeview, OR
- Brake Pad Replacement ($148 - $192) in Geneva, AL
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($92 - $114) in Cuba, NY
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Zanesfield, OH