the compressor will go off and start blowing warm air then after a while it will kick back on and so on , the low and high pressure are good and I replaced the inline compressor switch , I was told their was a temp sensor by the evaporator could that be the problem ?
The ac comes on first thing when you start the car then after 15 to 20 minutes on 2011 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on
- Removed knee air bag while trying to diagnose horn relay underneath dash.