the compressor will go off and start blowing warm air then after a while it will kick back on and so on , the low and high pressure are good and I replaced the inline compressor switch , I was told their was a temp sensor by the evaporator could that be the problem ?
The ac comes on first thing when you start the car then after 15 to 20 minutes on 2011 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
- makes popping sound (intemittant) sounds like from back udercarriage
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
2011 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($193 - 390) in Waco, GA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($854 - 1,036) in Bandy, VA
- Clutch Replacement ($960 - 1,258) in Lakeview, OR
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Geneva, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($184 - 234) in Cuba, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($368 - 445) in Zanesfield, OH