the compressor kicks on and the pipe gets cold but still hot air I checked the fuses and they are ok it seems like the heat control knob does nothing
the ac blows hot..I turn the knob to cold and hot air comes out
on 2008 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2008 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Pageton, WV
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($65 - 132) in Hill Afb, UT
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($128 - 166) in Schell City, MO
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($162 - 212) in Utica, KS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($211 - 500) in Chesterfield, MO
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($586 - 979) in Sheridan, CA