I had a wheel alignment, brake replacement, and frontwheel bearing replaced. After the repairs the ABS light comes on when driving and stays on. What is the cause??
The ABS light continues to come on. on 2007 Mercedes-Benz E350
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E350 Questions
- My auxillary battery malfunction light came on. What do I need to do?
- dealer replaced passenger low beam headlight. still doesnt work.
- Hydraulic suspension fail car to low to drive how can I move it. tow said no
- "Check oil level at next refueling" keeps reappearing after every start up.
- what is wrong when backup camera not displaying
2007 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($329 - 450) in Stromsburg, NE
- Oil Pump Replacement ($704 - 950) in Valentine, NE
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - 187) in Madison, NE
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($516 - 714) in Clawson, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($594 - 728) in Pinedale, WY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($338 - 451) in Hazelton, ND