I was at the mechanic shop that was fixing the borsch on the right wheel side of my 1996 Avalon when his apprentice working on the car came in and told him that the ABS light was on. Can I hold the mechanic responsible for this light?
The ABS light came on when mechanic was working on the BOOSCH.Did he caused it? on 1996 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
1996 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Canajoharie, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($698 - 1,081) in South Kortright, NY
- 112,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Northvale, NJ
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($657 - 826) in Robertsdale, AL
- Window Switch Replacement ($131 - 281) in Fort Bidwell, CA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($344 - 364) in Waverly, WA