When the lights came on the radio went off and the headlights dimmed and the car felt like it has lost power. You could hear a click in the center console and this happened when I applied the brakes. I let it sit for the rest of the day and in the evening when I went to drive the car all of the problems had disappeared. It has been sitting at the Hyundai dealer for 3 days and they cannot duplicate the problem.
The ABS light came on and the Brake light too. on 2006 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2006 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($512 - 604) in Clear Spring, MD
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($102 - 177) in Barnard, SD
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Fallbrook, CA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Arcola, MS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($188 - 290) in Huttig, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($210 - 833) in Breckenridge, MO